We are looking for a skilled Tree Climber/Arborist to join our dynamic team. We have lots of work and professional, well maintained equipment to work with. We prefer someone with experience and/or training & education in Arboriculture/Tree Climbing.
- Pruning and Removing trees
- Safely climbing trees being mindful of customer's property
- Good knowledge of knots and rigging
- Experience running chipper and other arboriculture equipment
- Driving company vehicles and completing required inspections (pre-trips)
- Ability to lift heavy logs and dragging brush
- Experience using chainsaws and maintaining them
- Stump grinding operation
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail and safety training/procedures
- Works well with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
Why work for us?
- Straight weekdays - Monday to Friday - 7am to 5 or 6pm (occasional flexibility required during peak season volumes)
- Year-round work
- Benefits Program (health, dental, vision - at 90 days)
- State-of-the-art equipment, machinery and facility
- Exceptional "safety-first" mindset and practices, including WSIB coverage
- Growth and career advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages, based on education & experience
- Employee appreciation initiatives
All customer jobsites are located primarily in the Halton/Peel area. Staff are required to report to our facility in Erin, Ontario for daily start-up and equipment gathering before going to customer's property. Candidates must have a G Driver's license, D license is preferred. A driver's abstract must be provided upon hire. First-Aid training is an asset.
Learn more at: www.hilltoptreecare.ca or by following us on instagram @hilltoptreecare2007