Company: Central Valley Tree and Arborist Services LTD.
Position: Arborist (NOC 22114)
Wage rate: $40/hr
Job type: Contract, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of a college diploma or university degree.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in tree climbing
Position available: 1
Work Location: Various locations in the Fraser Valley.
Business Location: 933 Coutts Way, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7M2
· Able to examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, prune trees to address structural issues and make recommendations for tree health and management.
· Ability to supervise staff in planting and transplanting.
· Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
· Plants and transplants woody plants to include hole preparation, backfilling, staking, pruning, watering, and mulching.
· Maintains records of work performed. Organized, prepared and punctual
· Able to lead, guide, and train staff performing tree care
· Experience driving trucks with trailers
· Able to identify potentially hazardous trees and other tree-related problems.
· Liaise with clients and staff members.
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
· May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
ISA Certified Arborist
Tree Risk Assessment Qualification
• Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
• Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
• Repetitive task.
• Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com