The Arbo crew uses the very best equipment from boom trucks, and other heavy lifting machinery. We supply top quality company uniforms and PPE, including all the necessary rigging and climbing equipment.
The arbo crew leader leads a small team of arborist to prune and remove trees for both municpal and residential contracts
He coordinates the work on our clients' sites, liaising with homeowners, ensures safe and efficient work, and training of his crew.
This is a permanent year-round position
● Perform cabling and bracing on the trees.
● Transport and use heavy materials & equipment, while respecting safety rules.
● Equipment and tool maintenance. (cleaning, greasing for regular operation)
● Adopt a courteous and polite attitude with customers and team members.
● Work safely and participate in safety meetings.
● Pre-work set up, parking permits, laying out temporary signage
● Pre-work site inspections with crew and jobsite safety setup
● Comply with Strathmore landscape contractors policies and procedures
● Valid Class 3 driving licence
● ISA certified, or DEP in arboriculture
● 1 to 3 years of experience as a crew leader
● Good physical shape and have great stamina
● Bilingual French & English
● Arbo summer weekend activity
● Arbo Christmas dinner
● Relocation assistance, by negotiation
● Company Summer BBQ
● A permanent position, year round work
● A great work environment
● Continuing education and on-the-job training
● Personal issue climbing gear
● Medical Benefits / Life Insurance / RRSP Plan for eligible team members
What Strathmore can offer you
● Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
● Monthly Friday social events, occasional pre-work breakfast
● Street parking / bike racks / transit accessible
● Opportunities within the largest national landscaping company in Canada