Professionally operating since 2014. We work with the most up-to-date techniques to insure that trees are properly Trimmed , Pruned , and/or Removed. Often our customers aren’t sure where to start or what type of care the trees and shrubs on their property require; that’s where we come in. Before any work is done we take the time to speak with them, visit and walk through your property to discover there needs and wants. We will explain our process in detail so you know what to expect once we begin work on your property.
- properly set up job site / job plan before work is started
- Perform work in the canopy of the trees at various heights.
- Operate as an active crew member with support from the ground crew and crew leader.
- Perform all aspects of tree pruning and removal services safely and skillfully for clients.
- Pruning, thinning, and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy.
- Removal of hazardous trees
- Properly maintain, prepare, and operate all tools and equipment including chainsaws, chippers.
- Minimum 1 year climbing experience / schooling
- Strong tree, knot and shrub identification
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Clean Drivers License
- Ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress