We are seeking a skilled Tree Climber/Arborist and a Grounds person to join our dynamic team. We have lots of work and professional, well-maintained equipment to work with. Our arborists will have the chance to work with autonomy and to shine with their leadership skills to grow his or her team.
● Perform cabling and bracing on the trees.
● Manage, assign, and evaluate the quality of work performed by the crew members
● Respond to the questions of the client and provide instructions to facilitate the operations on their properties
● Transport and use heavy materials & equipment while respecting safety rules.
● Pre-work site inspections with the crew and job site safety setup
● Equipment and tool maintenance. (cleaning, greasing for regular operation)
● Adopt a courteous and polite attitude with customers and team members.
● Work safely and participate in safety meetings.
● ISA certified (Preferably)
● 1 to 3 years of experience
● Good physical shape and great stamina
● Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
● Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
● A permanent position, year-round work is available
● A great work environment
● Continuing education and on-the-job training
● WSIB insured