Tree Doctors is an urban forestry company operating out of south Etobicoke, Toronto, Canada, and servicing the GTA area.
We are looking for hard-working individuals to join our team IMMEDIATELY as an ARBORIST / TREE CLIMBER / CUTTER / CL1, CL2, CL3 ($$$ SIGNING BONUS $$$)
*Only those who have previous tree service or tree climbing experience will be considered*
In this role, your duties and responsibilities will differ from position to position (Crew Lead, CL2, CL1). This is a manual labor position. Must be able to work outdoors in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions.
- Pruning and Removing trees
- Running chipper and equipment
- Safely operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, mini skid steer, and other necessary equipment
- Stump grinding operation
- Working outside in all weather conditions
- Attention to safety training/procedures
- Be ready, willing and able to perform any sized tree removal on a regular basis
- Working with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- prior tree service experience mandatory(1+years CL1, 2years CL2, 2-4+years CL3)
- Be capable of performing physically demanding manual labor in a variety of weather conditions.
- possess valid WHMIS certificate
- Clean Driver's License abstract
- Have a serious work ethic, high motivation and keen ambition.
- Be able to communicate with team members, mentor and be mentored.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$40.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- tree climbing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location