Company Overview: Safe Tree Ltd is a well-established professional tree care company based in Fenwick, ON, providing a quality service while maintaining a healthy environment to residential, commercial and municipal accounts. We are dedicated to promoting our full line of tree services for our community, with a “save the tree first” mentality. Safe Tree prides itself on utilizing insightful customer service, quality work, unique client driven estimates, skilled and trained crews and long-standing client relationships.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Arborist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in arboriculture with sales experience being a major asset. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and/or representing the full line of Safe Tree product offerings, as well as scheduling and developing “your” tree care crews.
· Perform all sales duties to achieve sales goals and targets
· Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
· Provide clients with expert advice and education specific to their tree care needs
· Provide detailed estimates including but not limited to tree species, equipment requirements, time allotments and crew requirements
· Detailed communication with clients through a variety of mediums including in-person, phone, email and other.
· Create new sales opportunities through research and cold calling
· Schedule and manage tree care crews to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects
· Develop and implement new processes and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability
· Provide coaching and mentoring to crew members
· Attend industry events and conferences to stay current on industry trends and developments
· Regular reporting with Sales Director and Leadership team regarding Safe Tree’s industry position and SWOT analysis
· Certified arborist with 4+ years experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Clean drivers abstract
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Knowledge of industry regulations and standards
· Ability to develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency and profitability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software
· Sales Experience an asset
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes equipment and educational funding, as well as an on-site gym.
If you are a motivated and experienced Arborist, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Tree Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.