You will be in the field supporting an Arborist, and gain exposure to the world of arboriculture.
- Rigging (controlling ropes)
- Providing tools to the climbing arborist
- Processing the material on the ground ( cut, chip and load brush and wood)
- proper site clean up.
- G license, D glass and higher with air brake endorsement considered an asset
- Previous horticulture or arboriculture experience considered an asset
- Ability to work safely
- Willingness to learn
We are a small tree company who have a big passion for trees and take pride in offering an excellence service. If you want to learn how to become an arborist there will be plenty of opprontunies to grow and push yourself.