The Lead Arborist will lead and coach a production team of 2 to 3 people. This individual is responsible for planning, organizing, and performing tree care and removals while adhering to industry and company safety standards. We are looking for an energetic leader who agrees and lives by our core values, shows integrity, and is looking for a company to grow in.
Qualifications you must have:
- 3 + Years experience leading a production crew for a recognized tree care service
- Diploma in Arboriculture from a recognized college or university
- 444A or ISA Certified Arborist or equivalent or working towards it
- Advanced chainsaw, chipper and stumper experience
- Valid and clean Driver’s License G and/or DZ (with 3 years of proven experience)
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers is critical
- First Aid/CPR, WHMIS 2015, Working at Heights, Fall Protection, Workplace Harassment and Violence, Health and Safety Awareness in 5 Steps and Electrical Awareness Certificates considered an asset
- Utility Work Protection Code (UWPC) considered an asset
Wages and Benefits:
- Boot reimbursement program up to $150 after probationary period
- Equipment and gear allowance for Climbing Arborists after probationary period
- Health benefits package after probationary period
- Annual bonus plan after probationary period
- Encouragement and support for continuous learning to ensure our employees become the best of the best in their profession
- In-house gym
- Laundry on site for work clothes
All Applicants must be responsible, driven/hardworking, an exceptional team player, with strong communication skills and a desire to push personal & physical boundaries.
We want this to be a career for you, not a pay check.