- Provide expert tree trimming services and inspections to client properties.
- Responsible for climbing, pruning, and removing trees as per work specifications.
- Perform required general maintenance and daily inspection of equipment.
- Manage customer service expectations, safely lead jobsite and crew operations.
- Abide by Davey and industry safety policies and procedures.
- ISA certification or certificate of enrollment in a arboriculture program or equivalent.
- 1-5 years experience performing pruning and removals from rope and saddle, and aerial lift.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Advanced chainsaw and chipper operation.
- Strong tree and shrub identification skills.
- Valid provincial driver’s license. 5 ton license and Z endorsement an asset.
- Ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Compensation based on qualifications and experience : $22.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Full time. Year-round employment.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent Benefits package, RRSP and careers advancement opportunities.
- Employee owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
- Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Davey provides ongoing training.
- Are you looking for a new and progressive team experience? Do you want to work with Canada’s premier Plant Health Care provider, that is over 800 employees strong? Join our team today!