· Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment.
· Unloads lays out, prepares, and stows materials, tools, and equipment at the worksite.
· Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks, operates chippers.
· Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
· Safeguards employees and the public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
· Participates in daily safety meetings and daily job briefings.
· Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
· Keeps work area clean and orderly.
· Performs related work as assigned.
· Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
· Prior experience with trimming, chipper, and saw operation is preferred
· A clean valid Driver’s License is required
· Drivers abstract required at time of conditional job offer.
· Must be able to carry 50lbs at a minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
· Proven time management and organizational skills.
· Customer Service experience.
· Positive attitude and can-do work ethic.
Supplemental pay types:
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, health benefits, training, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more.