Heritage Tree Care Inc is a happily thriving, nicely established and well-regarded tree service based in Toronto’s downtown west end since 2006.
At Heritage Tree Care we specialize in mature oak health care, high-end tree & shrub enhancement, large technical tree pruning, planting and the occasional tricky removal.
We have intentionally stayed a smaller company with a big online and local presence so we can pick what jobs we take on and maintain a high-quality work standard.
We have a steady flow of satisfying local work and all the necessary machines to deal with it. As well, we are a well-oiled company infrastructure that keeps everything running smoothly with everyone happy and well looked after.
Join us in 2022 and enjoy work/life balance with a 4-day work week and some of the best perks in the industry!
Climbing Junior Arborist - Mid February 2023 start
We offer to Full Time Junior Climbers:
The ideal candidate will:
· Have at least one year of experience working in arboriculture and can prove tree climbing competency
· Be able to show up on time with a professional appearance and a positive attitude
· Be willing to climb trees daily while exhibiting proficiency in all pruning and removal techniques
· Be capable of performing physically demanding manual labor in all manner of weather conditions
· Perform ground support operations such as, but not limited to, rigging, cutting, brush management, chipping, equipment organization, and maintenance
· Help create and maintain a positive atmosphere and productive team environment
· Be open to giving and receiving feedback from co-workers and management
· Be familiar with ISA and Ontario Arborist Safe Work Practices, and adhere to them throughout all aspects of aerial tree care operations
· Safely operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, mini skid steer and other equipment as needed
· Perform meticulous worksite cleanup at every property, every time
· Firmly adhere to our company code of ethics
· Carefully follow work order specifications and ensure client satisfaction
· Have a serious work ethic, high motivation, and keen ambition
· Be unequivocally available for emergency storm response; be available for 4 weekends of work per year
· G license with a clean abstract and experience driving large vehicles would be an advantage
· CPR/First Aid Certification
· Working at heights training
We are an Equal opportunities company, and everyone has a voice!
*** To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com ***