WRIGHT TREE SERVICE ; 2672615 Ontario Inc
1265 Kingston Ave
ARBORIST / TREE CLIMBER
Providing quality tree services to Ottawa and the National Capital Region, Wright Tree Service is dedicated to delivering the best results at great value. We take pride in our attention to detail and commitment to excellence in tree removal, tree pruning and other property enhancements. Wright Tree Service is committed to offering a safe, welcoming working environment with a healthy work-life balance at the forefront of our mission. We have a dedicated and dynamic team of qualified arborists, tree climbers, ground crew and support staff whose vision is to deliver high quality service, exceeding client expectations.
Arborist / Tree Climber Job Responsibilities:
· Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of arboriculture services.
· Perform tree trimming, removal and tree care services according to industry standards.
· Ability to work at various heights with the use of manual climbing techniques, cranes and aerial devices.
· Daily inspection of all PPE and climbing & safety equipment.
· Ability to supervise a team during operations.
Skills and Qualifications
· International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certification or working towards (desired)
· Diploma in Arboriculture from a recognized college or university (desired)
· 5+ years experience in Arboriculture
· 3+ years experience in all aspects of tree climbing Experience with chainsaws, rigging, technical removals, lowering devices, chippers and associated equipment.
· Capable to perform strenuous work, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching & kneeling.
· Class G License
· DZ License (desired)
· Proven track record of leadership experience at a recognized tree company
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· First Aid/CPR
English language requirement
· Short working days on Friday
· Benefits and life insurance (after waiting period)
· Annual bonus
· Competitive salary
· Supply of PPE & apparel
· Sick days