Wright Tree Service
1265 Kingston Ave Ottawa ON K1Z 8K8
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Providing quality tree services to Ottawa and the National Capital Region, Wright Tree Service is dedicated to delivering the best results at great value. We take pride in our attention to detail and commitment to excellence in tree care. Wright Tree Service is committed to offering a safe, welcoming working environment with a healthy work-life balance at the forefront of our mission. We have a dedicated and dynamic team of qualified arborists, tree climbers, ground crew and support staff whose vision is to deliver high quality service, exceeding client expectations. We offer a group benefit plan including dental care, vision care, and paramedical services as well as life insurance. A company car, paid gasoline and bonuses are also available for this position.
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings, selling arboriculture and horticulture services.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by generating leads, building and nurture client relationships.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Arrange, manage and conduct site assessments by evaluating, diagnosing and providing recommendations for all aspects of Arboriculture.
- Achieves sales operational objectives through effective planning, contributing sales information, analyzing data, and providing recommendations for strategic plans and reviews to the CEO/Operations Manager.
- Prepares and completes action plans and implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, facilitates ideas to improve sales system, and implements change when necessary.
- Continually seeking new opportunities by identifying new sales prospects, changes in the market, surveying consumer needs & trends and tracking competitors.
- Coordinate and collaborate with vendors, engineers and consultants where required.
- Supervise crews and equipment where required.
Skills and Qualifications
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certification
- 10+ years experience in Arboriculture
- 5+ years sales management experience
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate
- Self motivated with the aptitude to foster positive client relations
- Basic computer and application skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Valid driver's license
- Driving record check (abstract)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care