Company name: NuGreen Lawn and Garden Services Ltd.
Position: Landscaper (NOC 2225)
Wage rate: $22/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high school is required. College Diploma will be an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
Position available: 1
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: 3949 Elmwood Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5G 1R9
- Plan and construct landscaped environments, including trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios, and other landscape structures.
- Perform ground-keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using lawnmower equipment.
- Cut lawn using hand, power, or riding mower, trim, and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Shovel snow from the walkways.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other responsibilities.
- Sweep walkways of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the ground as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in ground keeping.
· Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
· Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
· Repetitive task.
· Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org