Successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Forestry related diploma or equivalent: tree climbing course, forestry technician diploma etc.
(in lieu of formal education, candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
of urban forestry)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience climbing, pruning and removing trees in a variety of settings
within the urban and rural landscape.
- Good written and oral skills, respectful and a team player.
- A valid driver’s licence (G class licence)
- Relevant accreditations or certificates (ISA, Arborcan, etc.)
Job Duties include:
-Tree climbing, removing trees and pruning using best practices as outlined by ISA or equivalent.
-Use of wood chipper
-Use of mini articulated loader
-Driving, and towing chippers/trailers.
Full time and seasonal opportunities available. Please indicate which you are interested in.
Independent Tree Care Inc. Offers:
Flexible environment allowing team members to balance their home / work life and grow as
professionals. All local work.