Our thriving commercial tree care, law and property maintenance company in Waterloo Region is looking for a hard working Arborist to join our team for full time, year round employment.
We work Monday to Friday, starting each day at our Shop in Waterloo.
We are looking for some who can:
- Be motivated and self starting with the ability to follow direction and take initiative to get the job done
- Maintain, prune, plant and remove municipal trees in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, our policies and procedures and industry Arboriculture best practices
- Identify various woody plants, knowledgeable of the basic principles of plant function, arboricultural science, techniques and plant health care
- Understand and document work orders while delivering excellent customer service
- Operate chainsaws, chippers and other equipment
- Properly maintain all tools and equipment
- Install and inspect structural support systems
- Safely prune or remove large limbs using advanced rigging techniques
- Drive a truck with a trailer
Our Ideal Candidate has
- Experience climbing with ropes and harness in the tree care industry
- Has a valid “G” license required with a clean Driver’s Abstract- high licensing is a bonus however we are willing to train
- Has or is working towards an ISA Certification or Ontario Licensed Arborist
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- The ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress
Our Company offers
- Full time year-round work
- Monday to Friday work schedule