We are looking to hire an ISA Certified Arborist to work with our team in a variety of settings. Duties will vary by the type of work being done at each given site.
Your responsibilities will include removing tree branches, brush, and logs using multiple tools including but not limited to chippers chainsaws, trimmers.
Daily equipment maintenance is the responsibility of all team members to ensure all equipment is maintained and any deficiencies are immediately addressed and reported to management.
Main priorities are to assist the Arborists with removals, cleanup and equipment maintenance while adhering to safety standards.
Job Duties May Include:
- Use hand and power tools such as chippers, chainsaws, trimmers, etc. to cut and trim brush and logs
- Climb trees to remove limbs/brush
- Responsible for the safe operation of bucket trucks to trim, remove, and service trees
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment such as skid steers, Kubota loaders, stumpers and other equipment to perform daily tasks
- ISA certification
- Valid G2 or higher driver’s license (DZ an asset)
- A reliable means of transportation to get to our yard or jobsite
- A strong work ethic and a desire to work and learn everyday
- A positive attitude and commonsense
- Must be okay working outside year round.
- Past work experience in a supervisory role is considered an asset.
- Line Clearing experience is considered an asset but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Year Round Employment
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Career Training
- Competitive wages
- Clothing allowance
Job Type: Full-time