IF YOU'RE NOT GROWING YOUR DYING. Join a growing team today!
POSITION TITLE: Climbing arborist.
Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities?
Passionate about arboriculture? If so, this could be for you!
- Safety First – People first.
- Honesty – Open Communication, even when it is difficult.
- Integrity – Quality, and Care.
- Teamwork - Success is shared and challenges are divided.
- Innovative - Create excellence and mold your future.
Shady Lane Expert Tree Care is a leader in the tree service market in Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in high-end work, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high-performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
POSITION TYPE: Full time
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Aiding climbing objectives on a production team to complete high-quality jobs on budget
- Working with clients and crew leaders to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Fine and target tree and shrub pruning. Tree removal.
- Maintaining a Shady Lane Expert Tree Care equipment and vehicle
- Perform and document safety inspections. Vehicle and Job site.
- Involvement in our company training and development program.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of industry experience
- I.S.A. certified status preferred
- Strong understanding of Pruning and Preservation practices
- Work positioning and climbing experience in the field.
- Competent in tree inspection and gear inspection for safety.
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
- Commitment to safe work practice
- Ability to lead and motivate others if needed.
- Clean driving record
Health and Dental Benefits
Group RRSP program
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our