Arbtech Ltd. provides high quality tree care services at competitive prices. Providing outstanding customer service is our main goal. Arbtech strives to exceed the expectations of all clients by offering single source solutions to tree care issues. The Company prides itself on upholding a high level of professionalism and maintaining clean and organized job sites.
Arbtech Ltd. is seeking an Arborist - Tree Climber to join the team! We offer competitive wages, overtime pay, learning and development opportunities, and use cutting edge equipment!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing full function of tree work including tree climbing, felling of trees, removals, limb pruning
- Executre tree rigging and rope operations
- Work with tree care crew to remove and drag brush and tree materials, utilize hand tools to maintain client property
- Operate both small and large machinery including wood chipper, chainsaw, skid steer, bucket truck
- Shop work including cleaning, minor equipment maintenance, and property care
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in arboriculture, grounds maintenance, landscaping, or equivalent
- Arborist Certification required
- Valid Class "AZ" Driver's license required
- Experience operating machinery, chainsaw, woodchipper, skid steer, bucket truck an asset
- Must be physically fit; able to lift and carry heavy materials and perform repetitive tasks involving bending, stretching, walking and kneeling
- Positive, professional, team player attitude
- Experience operating and completing basic maintenance on machines
To learn more about the company, visit us at our website: arbtechtreecare.com
Arbtech is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please notify the recruiter by calling 519-599-3381.