- Do you want to be part of an actively growing company with strong community roots?
- Do you have sales experience and are passionate about the outdoors?
- Are you lacking a healthy company culture in your current workplace?
- Are you looking for a little more freedom to set your schedule and the opportunity to work from home?
About Eco Tree Care:
Eco Tree Care is an environmentally friendly company that has been offering a wide range tree care services for rural and urban landscapes across Southeastern Ontario since 2011. Since our founding Eco Tree Care has been steadily expanding our operations, deploying numerous crews with a diverse range of equipment. Our staff includes some of the most experienced and certified arborists in the industry, and we are actively working to train all of our employees to the same high standards.
We are growing For the Future
We are experts in all tree services
Our Core Values
- Humbly Confident - Know your skill set and trust your ability.
- Safety Matters - Everyone goes home, ask if unsure, don’t look the other way.
- Positive Attitude - We take the good with the bad with a smile on our face. Even when things are bleak or undesirable, we deliver in an up beat and charismatic way.
- Growth Mindset - What got you to where you are, won’t get you to the next level, continuously accept challenges and learning opportunities.
- Teamwork - Be there for one and other and lend a helping hand
The Sales Technician role is for you if:
- You are looking to start a long-term career in the arboricultural industry
- You enjoy working in an outdoor environment
- You have an eye for detail and a desire to learn
- You’re a keen listener that enjoys being part of the solution
- You take pride in delivering services that meet customer expectations
- You want to become a member of a close knit team of professionals
Descriptions of Duties
- Meet with existing and potential residential and commercial clients daily to evaluate their tree care needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients within the defined territory
- Prepare and provide proposals to clients utilizing sales process tools, software and other technologies
- Set up personal sales expectations with sales manager to meet company sales goals
- $40,000 annual salary plus 5% commission after sales targets are achieved (commission typically is $10,000 - $60,000 in addition to salary)
- Company cell phone & tablet
- Company vehicle
- Full Benefits (health, life and dental)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Full WSIB coverage
- Regular industry related training
- Company events
- RRSP match
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent mandatory
- Valid “G” license with a clean abstract is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years of related experience in the tree care industry or prior sales experience
- Ability to learn to identify trees and shrubs common to the region, diagnose pest and diseases, and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- ISA certified arborist or willingness to work towards becoming a certified arborist
If this sounds like you and you are eager to start your career with Eco Tree Care, email your resume to email@example.com Today!