Arbtech Ltd. provides high quality tree care services at competitive prices. Providing outstanding customer service is our main goal. Arbtech strives to exceed the expectations of all clients by offering single source solutions to tree care issues. The Company prides itself on upholding a high level of professionalism and maintaining clean and organized job sites.
Arbtech Ltd. is seeking a Crane Operator to join the team! We offer competitive wages, overtime pay, learning and development opportunities, and use cutting edge equipment!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate Wallboard crane, and grapple saw, to remove, lift, and load tree debris, logs, and large tree sections.
- Communicate effectively with Climber and Grounds Crew to ensure safety and efficiency of crane operations.
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts, and load chart calculations.
- Maneuver and carry out heavy and irregular loads.
- Ability to operate additional equipment and machinery including Bucket Truck, Skid Steer, Chipper.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with Wallboard crane required
- Crane ticket/license an asset
- Previous experience in tree related work, heavy equipment operation, equipment maintenance, property maintenance
- Valid Class “DZ” Driver’s License is required
- Must be physically fit; able to lifts and carry heavy materials and perform repetitive tasks involving bending, stretching, walking and kneeling
- Ability to remain productive and work independently
- Positive, professional, team player attitude
To learn more about the company, visit us at our website: arbtechtreecare.com
Arbtech is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please notify the recruiter by calling 519-599-3381.