Quality Tree Service, based in the Town of Halton Hills, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Groundsperson / Apprentice Arborist. This position reports to the General Manager and the successful applicant will have demonstrated the following qualifications, which are essential to this position:
- Minimum Grade 12 education, or equivalent;
- Demonstrated commitment to safety in the workplace for the protection of employees and the general public;
- Duties include Rope Management, moving logs/dragging brush-bucking, brush chipping;
- G Class Driver’s License with a clean Driver’s Abstract; DZ license is not required, but considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience);
- Opportunity to work with an experienced tree removal and trimming team;
- Exposure to utility servicing work;
- Working in an environment with a strong commitment to safety;
- Training and development support and opportunities;
- Potential for a variety of projects of various sizes.