Wright Tree service is one of Ottawa’s leading tree care companies and we are looking to expand our team with skilled individuals.
As an Arborist at Wright Tree Service you will work alongside our team of senior skilled arborists and managers, giving you an opportunity to show off and further develop your skills.
We will invest in your career with proper training and various licenses for the right candidate.
For apprentices we will teach you how to safely remove trees from ground level, bucket and climbing. You will gain confidence and knowledge on proper tree removal and pruning techniques.
Wright Tree service is a growing company that is looking for hardworking, reliable people to grow with us.
As a crew lead you will be responsible for a crew of three to five people and report to the operations manager daily.
- Able to arrive on time with a professional appearance, positive attitude, and eagerness to work
- Capable of completing physically demanding work in all weather conditions
- Able to provide direction, feedback, and coaching to other crew members
- Able to take direction and feedback from management
- 3+ years of climbing
-5+ years in the industry
- Rigging and technical removal knowledge
- Knowledge of proper pruning practices
- ISA certified arborist or working towards
- Proven leadership experience at a recognized tree service
- Diploma in Arboriculture from a recognized college or university
- Class G license, DZ would be an asset
- First aid/ CPR
- Short work days on Friday
- Benefits and life insurance (After waiting period)
- Annual bonus
- Competitive wages
- Supply of PPE and apparel