GROW YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS ------ LANDSCAPE TEAM LEAD TREE PLANTING DIVISION
POSITION TITLE: Landscape Team Lead Tree Planting Division
Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities?
Passionate about planting trees and improving the urban forest? If so, this could be for you!
- Safety First – People first.
- Honesty – Open Communication, even when it is difficult.
- Integrity – Quality, and Care.
- Teamwork - Success is shared and challenges are divided.
- Innovative - Create excellence and mold your future.
Shady Lane Expert Tree Care is a leader in the tree service market in Toronto and GTA. We specialize in high-end work, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high-performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
POSITION TYPE: Full time
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Excellent knowledge of trees, shrubs, and plant placement
- Installation of caliper trees and shrubs
- Leading a landscape team to complete high-quality jobs on budget
- Working with clients to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Working with suppliers to procure high-quality materials.
- Driving and maintaining a Shady Lane Expert Tree Care vehicle
- Leading our company training and development program for the staff on your team
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of landscape or tree and shrub planting.
- Equipment operation experience. Stump Grinder, Skid steer, Excavator
- Class D or DZ driver’s license
- 0-8 Crane operator qualifications or willing to be trained on.
- Arborist of Horticulture certificate is an asset
- Supervisory experience in any field
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
- Ability to lead teams and motivate others
- Able to work some evenings and weekends when necessary
- Clean driving record
25 to 30/hour
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our