Four Seasons Tree Care is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our team. Would you like to work in a friendly and safe environment, where your success is our priority?
Wage and Benefits:
- Additional bonus opportunities.
- Paid holiday and vacation.
- Insurance coverage on and off the job. Including medical benefits and life insurance.
- Gear and equipment allowances.
- Access to paid training, conferences and continuing education programs.
- At least 2 years of climbing experience in the tree care industry.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and your transportation to our yard as no public transportation is available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate a high level of safety standards while performing the following duties; tree climbing, tree and shrub pruning and removals, planting, aeration, root crown treatments, ground operations, brush chipping and clean up.
- Perform or assist in aerial lift operations and plant health care operations.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated supervisor.
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in our health and safety manual.
To find out more about Four Seasons Tree Care, check us out at www.fourseasonstreecare.com.