The successful applicant must possess a valid drivers licence, strong work ethic, and a love for working outdoors. Previous experience running a chainsaw and working in the industry is definitely an asset, but not required as we will provide on site training.
- Driving vehicles to and from site (Must possess valid drivers licence)
- Air brakes certification is an asset, but not mandatory. Training will be provided if needed.
- Site preparation upon arrival which will include staging equipment, unloading gear and fuelling saws
- Working in direct contact with ground or aerial crew via provided bluetooth headset communication
- Servicing of equipment including chainsaws, wood chipper, stump grinder (Mechanical background a big asset)
- Keeping the work site organized by promptly and efficiently dragging removed limbs and feeding them into the wood chipper
- Running ropes used in the safe and controlled lowering of limbs when working around property assets
- Ensuring the climber or bucket operator has access to anything needed throughout their arial work session
- End of job site clean up and gear pack up
We are a rapidly growing company, with lots of room for growth. Safety is pinnacle in our day to day operations, and we only use the best equipment.
If you're looking for a new challenge, or just want to join a fun, safety conscious team, Please send your resume to;