Who we are:
Universal Field Supplies, specializes in professional quality equipment for the Arborist, Forestry, Mineral Exploration and Environmental Engineering industries and places a strong emphasis on Customer service and product knowledge.
We have both retail locations and ecommerce stores that are leaders in their markets and categories.
We love what we do and are looking for people that are motivated, innovative and passionate to come and join our team!
We’re looking for people to be the face and voice of our The Arborist Store, by sharing advice and expertise to match people with the best gear to suit their needs. The role will involve working out of our retail show room as well as making sales calls and attending industry tradeshows and events as required.
If you like working with an inclusive, hands-on, collaborative team, who connect people with quality products, then this is the team for you!
What will you bring?
· You are good natured and have a welcoming vibe.
· You’re outgoing and genuinely like helping people.
· You have industry knowledge and love sharing personal recommendations.
· Personal integrity, customer focus, initiative, team work and ability to develop self and others are part of your skill set.
· You have flexibility to work a variety of shifts from Monday to Saturday.
· Bonus points if you have sales, retail or customer service experience.
What’s in it for you?
· A fun, family-oriented culture
· Competitive Compensation
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
· Staff discount on the gear and products you purchase for yourself
Universal Field Supplies supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per Freedom of Information (F.O.I.) And Protection Of Privacy Act, 1987.