We are currently seeking ground crew for tree removal work. This is an immediate, permanent full time position. Simcoe Tree Rock is based in Innisfil but works in various Ontario locations and is busy all year. We start and end at the yard in Innisfil.
Team member must be prepared to travel to job sites and work in all weather conditions.
- Attention to safety/training procedures
- Dismantle, prune and help with clean-up
- Run Chipper and track steer
- Heavy lifting required
- Chainsaw operation and maintenance
- Stump grinding operation
This job pays $15-$20/hr. depending on experience with room for advancement. Licensing and certifications will push you to the higher end of the pay scale.
What We Need From you:
- Valid (minimum) G-class Ontario Drivers’ License with clean driving record is a must. DZ license or better is an asset. You must have your own transportation to get to the yard and sometimes to the job.
- Flexible with working hours to match customer needs
- We generally only work Mon-Fri, but the occasional Saturday may come up as an option
- Great working attitude and strong team player
- Chain saw certification is an asset.
- Criminal background check will be required.
- Substance abuse tests will be administered at random.
- CSA certified Steel toed boots
- Safety helmets, company shirts, protective eyewear and ear protection are supplied
- Must be able to start immediately
Interested? – Please call Ian at 416-795-4689 or forward your resume/application to email@example.com
Please put Ground Crew in the subject of the e-mail.