Our Mission Statement: To provide property preservation and exceptional customer service while promoting tree health in our communities.
3. CONSCIENTIOUS EXPERTISE
- Live and work in the beautiful Niagara Region with hiking and biking trails, and where the cost of living is lower than in Toronto!
- Apprenticeship registration opportunity
- Work for a company that is well connected, follows high industry standards, and encourages and prioritizes continuous learning to ensure our employees become the best of the best in their profession.
- Mentorship from Certified Arborists and Utility Arborists.
- Competitive wages for the Niagara Region
- Health benefits package (after probationary period)
- Annual bonus plan (after probationary period)
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Supply of PPE, chainsaw pants and company apparel
- Equipment and boot allowance (after probationary period)
- Overtime hours (beyond 44/week) are likely, but not definite, during spring and summer months.
- Staff teambuilding activities throughout the year